Mobi365 Jacosta project 365- 2023

Not open, yet. It’s usually after the voting is over. I bookmark my choices so I don’t forget. :rolleyes:
I realised that it was just Feb 2nd today. I’ve made a note-to-self about this. And I also realised I should vote - fixed that now. I really am a bit confused about days and dates right now :oops:

I realised that it was just Feb 2nd today. I’ve made a note-to-self about this. And I also realised I should vote - fixed that now. I really am a bit confused about days and dates right now :oops:
Yeah, retirement is killing me. :lmao:

Day 23. February 3rd
3DD2A503-228E-454A-8892-F971124FDBE8.jpeg

Day 27. February 8th. I think I’ve been a day off ‍♀️‍♀️ I thought today was the 7th and yesterday the 6th.. and so on. Jeez
Anyway, the weather is muggy and a little dreary down here in Louisiana today
6F3B757B-D3D1-4B4B-ABCE-9AE0B5C48F00.jpeg

It didn’t hurt your image. Very moody.
I have to say that foggy and dreary is in my top five things I like to shoot. My husband keeps asking to stop making the house look like a cemetery Hahaa. When the heavier fog is happening I just can’t help but take pictures and make the house look creepy

I have to say that foggy and dreary is in my top five things I like to shoot. My husband keeps asking to stop making the house look like a cemetery Hahaa. When the heavier fog is happening I just can’t help but take pictures and make the house look creepy
I agree with the foggy/dreary. Fog is mysterious, an overcast day gives richer color and wet really makes colors pop. Sunny days just wash things out. Of course to hang out in, I do prefer sunshine. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom