Mobi52 KitKat51 52 Project 2023

KitKat51

MobiStarter
Real Name
Catherine Fine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Hello! I’m a retired elementary school principal looking for new challenges in my life. I’m taking course in using my iPhone 14 Pro camera. My husband and I love to go to state and national parks. This photo is from Radnor State Park, Nashville TN.
3156E041-71F0-403A-84A7-104225B9D987.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to MobiTog! Are you taking an online class or an in-person one? Either way, shoot a lot and try different things. If you've got questions about getting around on MobiTog or about what you're doing in mobile photography, just ask. Plus if you see an image you like, you can always ask "How'd you do that?"

Hello! I’m a retired elementary school principal looking for new challenges in my life. I’m taking course in using my iPhone 14 Pro camera. My husband and I love to go to state and national parks. This photo is from Radnor State Park, Nashville TN.View attachment 188760
Welcome to Mobitog, KitKat51 Catherine! I took the liberty to change your image to full size so we can really view it. The thread you’ve posted in is last year’s 52 week challenge. If you are looking to start a 52 week challenge for 2023, one of the staff will be happy to move it to the proper thread. Or if you just want to post casually, we can help you with that, too. As terse Ted said any questions, just ask. Please look around our site and get the feel.
For starters, we have a bi-weekly Color Challenge. Your image above would fit into that, nicely as the theme is Outdoors. Amazing shot, very difficult to get that close to a hawk with a cell phone! We also have a Black and White challenge here. If you are into arty apps, we have an APPStract challenge, current theme is Spirit, any interpretation. As you explore, you’ll see some of our community members have 365 challenges they are just starting. You are welcome to jump into that if you’re ready!

Hello! I’m a retired elementary school principal looking for new challenges in my life. I’m taking course in using my iPhone 14 Pro camera. My husband and I love to go to state and national parks. This photo is from Radnor State Park, Nashville TN.View attachment 188760
Hi Catherine!! I’m a “Catherine” too… it’s not often I see the same spelling. :) :mobibabe: What a gorgeous hawk!! :hearteyes: Beautiful capture.

Really happy you found us! Feel free to pop into our Welcome Thread if you’d like.

Welcome to Mobitog, KitKat51 Catherine! I took the liberty to change your image to full size so we can really view it. The thread you’ve posted in is last year’s 52 week challenge. If you are looking to start a 52 week challenge for 2023, one of the staff will be happy to move it to the proper thread. Or if you just want to post casually, we can help you with that, too. As terse Ted said any questions, just ask. Please look around our site and get the feel.
For starters, we have a bi-weekly Color Challenge. Your image above would fit into that, nicely as the theme is Outdoors. Amazing shot, very difficult to get that close to a hawk with a cell phone! We also have a Black and White challenge here. If you are into arty apps, we have an APPStract challenge, current theme is Spirit, any interpretation. As you explore, you’ll see some of our community members have 365 challenges they are just starting. You are welcome to jump into that if you’re ready!
Thank you so much. Obviously I need help in posting, and yes I would like this to this year’s 52 week challenge.

Wow, what a great photo. I love birds of prey :) Welcome - nice to meet new friends in here:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom