MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
I think this is more a B/W image?

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1457211602.227328.jpg

I really like them both, but strangely I prefer the colour one. I would usually go for b&w over colour, but the colour seems to give the scene life and dynamism.

I much prefer the color version... That gorgeous bronzy color makes the image glow! :inlove: And it feels very moody, especially with the car whizzing out of the frame.

I feel the B&W is a bit too dark and the moody feel gets lost.

I, on the other hand, like the B&W version better. You've captured an air of mystery and intrigue in the damp, rainy night that I don't see in the color version.

And I'd have a hard time choosing, so I'd probably try blending the two together to get something with less color and darker like the monochrome but more intense color in what remains. (Maybe multiply or overlay or hard light blend mode.)

And I'd have a hard time choosing, so I'd probably try blending the two together to get something with less color and darker like the monochrome but more intense color in what remains. (Maybe multiply or overlay or hard light blend mode.)
Feel free to experiment, you are welcome [emoji6]

Have been looking at these and trying to figure out what makes the blended version my choice. I believe that the blended version seems to have more depth and is more dynamic. Really like what you have come up with here. Well done. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you all for your comments on this old photo. :) Very interesting to read about your thoughts.

Well, I tried hard to get why I prefer the coloured image over the b&w.
It's the vapourized greyished air and how it reflects the light.

Guess I don't have to mention that fall is one of my favourite seasons :D
While it's not that spectacular scenario its kinda "breathing" :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom