iPhone 12 Plus
Snapseed, Hipstamatic, iColorama S
35E451D9-D160-44C8-B1CA-65DDF38A355A.jpeg

83/365
Looking For the Outlier
iPhone 12 Plus
E52F9EDF-7665-4D09-B0BF-C9D84E01AC30.jpeg

I love the colors. What apps do you use? You always seem to achieve a dreamy feel.
Thank you Star! I always start off with Snapseed and then usually iColorama ( I rely on the Toon and Painterly a lot). I then just ran this image through Hipstamatic until I see something interesting- I guess I work intuitively- I just add and subtract until I have something I like-I have always been drawn to the painterly aspects/potential of the iPhone-it is not just a camera-it is a canvas too!

83/365
Looking For the Outlier
iPhone 12 Plus
View attachment 191050

Thank you Star! I always start off with Snapseed and then usually iColorama ( I rely on the Toon and Painterly a lot). I then just ran this image through Hipstamatic until I see something interesting- I guess I work intuitively- I just add and subtract until I have something I like-I have always been drawn to the painterly aspects/potential of the iPhone-it is not just a camera-it is a canvas too!
If you’ve ever checked out my Butterfly Effect…. thread you know I get that! The butterfly effect, circle logic and other thought provoking nonsense.

90/365
Breaking Time’s Restraints
iPhone 12 Plus
Snapseed, iColorama, Procreate
View attachment 191312
I've come back to look at this several times now. I'm pretty sure that if I'd thought of this, I would have automatically made the dog sharp and the background soft, but it works better the way you've done it here. :thumbs:

I've come back to look at this several times now. I'm pretty sure that if I'd thought of this, I would have automatically made the dog sharp and the background soft, but it works better the way you've done it here. :thumbs:
Thanks Ted- when I started this, both dog and background were sharper-I gradualLu softened both but there was a lot of back and forth believe me! Appreciate you taking a look!

Back
Top Bottom