MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
John Vorhees of MacStories has listed 40 apps in seven categories of his daily use.

Interesting for those who use iOS for everyday work as well as art/photography. My MacBook was my first stray away from Windows for desktop use. By the time it died, I was swearing never to stray again. Maybe I just didn’t know the best apps to use?

https://www.macstories.net/stories/my-must-have-mac-apps-2017-edition/

John Vorhees of MacStories has listed 40 apps in seven categories of his daily use.

Interesting for those who use iOS for everyday work as well as art/photography. My MacBook was my first stray away from Windows for desktop use. By the time it died, I was swearing never to stray again. Maybe I just didn’t know the best apps to use?

Interesting. Thanks. A couple of interesting iOS apps in there. Bookmarked!

Very interesting, I will be checking out Ulysses for writing. Right now I love the Google Drive because I can access it anywhere, but I’m all for improvement. I sometimes have difficulty locating the file I need.

Very interesting, I will be checking out Ulysses for writing. Right now I love the Google Drive because I can access it anywhere, but I’m all for improvement. I sometimes have difficulty locating the file I need.
I use google drive too. Most space for free and lots of features.

My MacBook was my first stray away from Windows for desktop use. By the time it died, I was swearing never to stray again. Maybe I just didn’t know the best apps to use?
Maybe, but probably you're just adjusted to the Windows way of doing things. I think there's hardly ever any reason for people to switch platforms in either direction -- it just messes up your head and your muscle memory and forces you to learn a new set of quirks and bugs. Every now and then there are special cirumstances, some dynamite program on one platform that has no peer on the other... for a while. But mostly it's better just to get on with the job using what you know.

Maybe, but probably you're just adjusted to the Windows way of doing things. I think there's hardly ever any reason for people to switch platforms in either direction -- it just messes up your head and your muscle memory and forces you to learn a new set of quirks and bugs. Every now and then there are special cirumstances, some dynamite program on one platform that has no peer on the other... for a while. But mostly it's better just to get on with the job using what you know.
:thumbs:

Ahhh! Just checked out Ulysses! It’s a subscription app. Guess I’ll stick to Google.
Damn. I wonder when that happened. I’m sure Ulysses is one of the multiple journal/writing apps I have dl over the years and never opened. :oops: Or maybe I’m thinking of Daedelus.

Back
Top Bottom