MobiColour MC#258 October 26-13? Theme:Seasonal Shadows

Worm’s eye view
FEC10B81-5F6D-4B5B-93BB-06C210E2E139.jpeg

Snapseed

You’re happy to waive your right to disclaimers, editorials, pre-and post- analysis, forensic accounting, digital time-tracking and identity fraud check?
I'm often wracked with a weight of existential doubt, confusion and prevarication. Physically walking into a room of my work peers causes me to suddenly wonder if my fly is zipped up or whether my dinner missed my mouth or if my line manager is composing a constructive dismissal for me behind her forced smile. I'm not secure in my personal friendships, my personal support bubble has burst, 'er in lockdown looked at me off a few days ago and my kids affection needs to be bought with sugar and video games.
All that said, I'm will judge the mobicolour thread tomorrow. I don't want to phone a friend. Final answer. :appsir: :mobibabe:

I'm often wracked with a weight of existential doubt, confusion and prevarication. Physically walking into a room of my work peers causes me to suddenly wonder if my fly is zipped up or whether my dinner missed my mouth or if my line manager is composing a constructive dismissal for me behind her forced smile. I'm not secure in my personal friendships, my personal support bubble has burst, 'er in lockdown looked at me off a few days ago and my kids affection needs to be bought with sugar and video games.
All that said, I'm will judge the mobicolour thread tomorrow. I don't want to phone a friend. Final answer. :appsir: :mobibabe:

We takes our comfort where we can.

I'm calling it. I've some laundry to fold and a sink full to do and then I'm getting my wig and gavel out and passing judgement.
Last call ladies and gents. Last call!

HM's to lkbside for her icecream sandwitch superior Hipsta wall. deepop's worms eye view. WOTANICUS' study space and sinnerjohn's Hardwick Hall. Sorry I couldn't arrange for better weather for you John. I had a quiet word with the Met Office, even offered them a small gratuity and they told me to sling my hook. Also liked Starzee's Green Growing in the Middle Pipe.

In 2nd is terse with Cat walk and Oak grove. Lovely seasonal feel and pictures.

Our winner this week is deepop who produced a seies of on theme shots this week. My favorite is.
D3E1DED1-A830-4D14-9B8C-9E8FED547CA6.jpeg

Run up to Christmas.
Colourful, fun and brings a smile to my face. Played the stick a small child in it winning card :)

HM's to lkbside for her icecream sandwitch superior Hipsta wall. deepop's worms eye view. WOTANICUS' study space and sinnerjohn's Hardwick Hall. Sorry I couldn't arrange for better weather for you John. I had a quiet word with the Met Office, even offered them a small gratuity and they told me to sling my hook. Also liked Starzee's Green Growing in the Middle Pipe.

Our winner this week is deepop who produced a seies of on theme shots this week. My favorite is.
View attachment 173074
Run up to Christmas.
Colourful, fun and brings a smile to my face. Played the stick a small child in it winning card :)
thanks Riz - a worthy winner and rhank yoy for the HM!

View attachment 173074
Run up to Christmas.
Well I'm glad someone found some shadows rizole. Congrats deepop what a delightful image.

View attachment 173074
Run up to Christmas.
Yes, that's a winner. Good choice. Congrats to deepop and the HMs, and thanks :notworthy: for my second.

Back
Top Bottom