• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT MC#258 October 26-13? Theme:Seasonal Shadows

deepop

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Worm’s eye view
FEC10B81-5F6D-4B5B-93BB-06C210E2E139.jpeg

Snapseed

rizole

Debt paid. Mischief managed.
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
love the pumpkin peeping in from outside. Or are the inside pumpkins wishing they could go out to play?
Not in that weather, they were smiling because they didn't have to go out in the nastiness. We had only one group call this year. Clearly the pull of sugar was stronger than the push of rain.

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
No. It means the person that started it, isn’t the usual MCC Miester and just took a stab at a date.
I think it needs to be judged tomorrow to keep it alternating with the B/W challenge.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
I'm certainly planning on judging it tomorrow. :appsir:
You’re happy to waive your right to disclaimers, editorials, pre-and post- analysis, forensic accounting, digital time-tracking and identity fraud check?

rizole

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
You’re happy to waive your right to disclaimers, editorials, pre-and post- analysis, forensic accounting, digital time-tracking and identity fraud check?
I'm often wracked with a weight of existential doubt, confusion and prevarication. Physically walking into a room of my work peers causes me to suddenly wonder if my fly is zipped up or whether my dinner missed my mouth or if my line manager is composing a constructive dismissal for me behind her forced smile. I'm not secure in my personal friendships, my personal support bubble has burst, 'er in lockdown looked at me off a few days ago and my kids affection needs to be bought with sugar and video games.
All that said, I'm will judge the mobicolour thread tomorrow. I don't want to phone a friend. Final answer. :appsir: :mobibabe:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
I'm often wracked with a weight of existential doubt, confusion and prevarication. Physically walking into a room of my work peers causes me to suddenly wonder if my fly is zipped up or whether my dinner missed my mouth or if my line manager is composing a constructive dismissal for me behind her forced smile. I'm not secure in my personal friendships, my personal support bubble has burst, 'er in lockdown looked at me off a few days ago and my kids affection needs to be bought with sugar and video games.
All that said, I'm will judge the mobicolour thread tomorrow. I don't want to phone a friend. Final answer. :appsir: :mobibabe:

We takes our comfort where we can.

rizole

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
I'm calling it. I've some laundry to fold and a sink full to do and then I'm getting my wig and gavel out and passing judgement.
Last call ladies and gents. Last call!

rizole

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
HM's to lkbside for her icecream sandwitch superior Hipsta wall. deepop's worms eye view. WOTANICUS' study space and sinnerjohn's Hardwick Hall. Sorry I couldn't arrange for better weather for you John. I had a quiet word with the Met Office, even offered them a small gratuity and they told me to sling my hook. Also liked Starzee's Green Growing in the Middle Pipe.

In 2nd is terse with Cat walk and Oak grove. Lovely seasonal feel and pictures.

Our winner this week is deepop who produced a seies of on theme shots this week. My favorite is.
D3E1DED1-A830-4D14-9B8C-9E8FED547CA6.jpeg

Run up to Christmas.
Colourful, fun and brings a smile to my face. Played the stick a small child in it winning card :)

WOTANICUS

Mobiobsessive & IOTM WInner - September 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
HM's to lkbside for her icecream sandwitch superior Hipsta wall. deepop's worms eye view. WOTANICUS' study space and sinnerjohn's Hardwick Hall. Sorry I couldn't arrange for better weather for you John. I had a quiet word with the Met Office, even offered them a small gratuity and they told me to sling my hook. Also liked Starzee's Green Growing in the Middle Pipe.

Our winner this week is deepop who produced a seies of on theme shots this week. My favorite is.
View attachment 173074
Run up to Christmas.
Colourful, fun and brings a smile to my face. Played the stick a small child in it winning card :)
thanks Riz - a worthy winner and rhank yoy for the HM!

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

View attachment 173074
Run up to Christmas.
Well I'm glad someone found some shadows rizole. Congrats deepop what a delightful image.

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

View attachment 173074
Run up to Christmas.
Yes, that's a winner. Good choice. Congrats to deepop and the HMs, and thanks :notworthy: for my second.