RESULT MCC #328, ends Oct 1, Theme: Natural (no edits)

IMG_20230924_105658-01.jpeg

I had a tough time choosing among Starzee foggy sunrise series but I’m going with this one for this week’s winner.
IMG_4434.jpeg

Subtle lovely palette, nice foreground/background contrast.

In second is the prodigal, ImageArt from “on one of my walks this year “ , a captivating study of 3 llamas (?alpacas) contrasting the 2 white grazing animals in the midground with black one in the foreground staring at Ann.
IMG_4435.jpeg

HM’s to all for the great collection of waves, flowers, candids, sunsets, sunrises, architecture, sea lions, and other flora and fauna.

I had a tough time choosing among Starzee foggy sunrise series but I’m going with this one for this week’s winner. View attachment 196583

In second is the prodigal, ImageArt from “on one of my walks this year “ , a captivating study of 3 llamas (?alpacas) contrasting the 2 white grazing animals in the midground with black one in the foreground staring at Ann.
View attachment 196584

HM’s to all for the great collection of waves, flowers, candids, sunsets, sunrises, architecture, sea lions, and other flora and fauna.
Congrats Starzee and ImageArt for the one-two finish. :notworthy::notworthy:

Mobicolour #329 is here. Theme or no theme Starzee?

I had a tough time choosing among Starzee foggy sunrise series but I’m going with this one for this week’s winner. View attachment 196583

View attachment 196584

Thanks, David. It was rather surreal to be walking in the middle of nowhere and to come across llamas.

Back
Top Bottom