RESULT MCC #334, ends Dec 24 or so, Theme: Buildings & Architecture

This struck me as odd. The stone inside the arch isn’t that different from the rest. It’s like they built a door then immediately filled it in.
I think that will be a part of the original wall around Glastonbury Abbey, and as the buildings were effectively destroyed, circa 1540, there would have been plenty of the original stone around to fill in doors, gateways, etc., as the boundaries changed.

Revolution Square, Havana
Hipsta
IMG_4266.jpeg

djingonthenet Sean -- Normally we'd close this round and have the judging on Sunday, but that's Christmas Eve, So I'll leave it up to you. You can do the judging today or wait until Monday or Tuesday, your choice. Things are probably going to be pretty slow for the next couple of days.

Ok, I know it's not officially closed.,..but not sure when I'll get the chance again. I'm basing these choices on what I myself would have looked to shoot. So here goes, honourable mentions go to rizole Steps, looks great vertically or horizontally. myphotoyear for what lies beneath and Disastrous Wolf 7126 for the water reclaimation centre.

Now on to the winners, in third is terse quirky beach house, unique looking place, must look equally as strange from the inside.
Second is NickLeon No entry, like the colours/filter used.
And there is a joint winner, to avoid panic - from the same contributor. lkbside Havana experience. Couldn't decide between the two, both are great. Congrats to all and can I just say this job is much harder than it initially appeared to be.
IMG_4266.jpeg
IMG_5774.jpeg

Ok, I know it's not officially closed.,..but not sure when I'll get the chance again. I'm basing these choices on what I myself would have looked to shoot. So here goes, honourable mentions go to rizole Steps, looks great vertically or horizontally. myphotoyear for what lies beneath and Disastrous Wolf 7126 for the water reclaimation centre.

Now on to the winners, in third is terse quirky beach house, unique looking place, must look equally as strange from the inside.
Second is NickLeon No entry, like the colours/filter used.
And there is a joint winner, to avoid panic - from the same contributor. lkbside Havana experience. Couldn't decide between the two, both are great. Congrats to all and can I just say this job is much harder than it initially appeared to be.
View attachment 198994View attachment 198995
Congrats to all!

Back
Top Bottom