MobiTog Project 52 - 2023 - SIGN UP THREAD...

One question please rizole - are we able to get thread labels to differentiate the 365 and 52 projects - i couldn’t see how to do that ( i’m used to being an all-powerful admin on a forum like this that i run :lmao:)
I managed to get myself a 365 label the other day. I’ve always wondered how the others got theirs. Thought it might be just for special members :rolleyes: But then I found out how to add the label. But now I have already forgotten what I did:facepalm:

I managed to get myself a 365 label the other day. I’ve always wondered how the others got theirs. Thought it might be just for special members :rolleyes: But then I found out how to add the label. But now I have already forgotten what I did:facepalm:
Yes i noticed your label, that’s what made me ask In my birdy forum it’s a drop down box next to the thread title when you make your new thread or edit your thread

One question please rizole - are we able to get thread labels to differentiate the 365 and 52 projects - i couldn’t see how to do that ( i’m used to being an all-powerful admin on a forum like this that i run :lmao:)
Good Call, I've turned the 52 label on for the forum and it can be used now. Let me know if you can't edit your thread to add it in and I'll do that for you. :D

Good Call, I've turned the 52 label on for the forum and it can be used now. Let me know if you can't edit your thread to add it in and I'll do that for you. :D
Ditto with Yvonne…I can’t edit my thread, nor can Jan for her 365…Any chance you can add it to ours…..Cheers Rizole

Back
Top Bottom