B&W Monochrome March

6819901124_ddd50c4121_b.jpg

"busy landscape"

Hipstamatic & Instagram's Lux
Robot Glitter lens
Claunch 72 Monochrome film
No flash

(edited post and added a more High Quality image so you can see all the brush)

ChRonDiamond said:
"busy landscape"

Hipstamatic & Instagram's Lux
Robot Glitter lens
Claunch 72 Monochrome film
No flash

(edited post and added a more High Quality image so you can see all the brush)

Wow...love it!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

ChRonDiamond said:
all of my film for my 35mm cameras ... i'm in absolute love with Tri-X film and i love simple shots.

shot and edited with Mattebox

I also love simple shots. This is great!

RoseCat said:
Beautiful! It kind of looks like Grand Central...

You should check it out. It's right across the street from Atlantic Terminal in Brooklyn (at least thru the end of March, when they move back outside).

It's actually an old bank. Some of the vendor stalls are inside of the massive vault in the basement. Unfortunately light was no good down there, so I didn't get any good pix.

WOW!!! You guys your images are A W E S O M E!!! I didn't see this thread before so glad I found it! This will push me in to taking and processing B&W! Tomorrow perfect day as have London Instagram Meetup doing the Northern Line tube! I want to learn from you guys, love your images!!

I just made this one. It's my first time to do a black and white (hahaha first-time-for-everything Harriet!).

This was taken 2 days ago at the Harbor Steps in downtown Seattle. Subjects are my son and husband. ^^

The apps I used are: ProCamera, Snapseed, and a Chinese app developed by Xiamen Meitu Technology (Sorry, I don't know what it's called. It is in Chinese characters.)

image-1197740448.png

Good night, Mobitog friends! (✿◡‿◡ฺ)zzz.

Back
Top Bottom