B&W Monochrome March

Veevs said:
From holiday last week. Did apply colour effects with PhotoToaster. Then took image into Iris and applied different B&W, grunge and surface effects and added frame too.

This is wonderful Veevs!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Teirrahk said:
I just made this one. It's my first time to do a black and white (hahaha first-time-for-everything Harriet!).

This was taken 2 days ago at the Harbor Steps in downtown Seattle. Subjects are my son and husband. ^^

The apps I used are: ProCamera, Snapseed, and a Chinese app developed by Xiamen Meitu Technology (Sorry, I don't know what it's called. It is in Chinese characters.)

Good night, Mobitog friends! (✿◡‿◡ฺ)zzz.

What a great shot Harriet!! :thumbs: Well, if this is your first B&W, I can hardly wait to see more! :D

Teirrahk said:
I just made this one. It's my first time to do a black and white (hahaha first-time-for-everything Harriet!).

This was taken 2 days ago at the Harbor Steps in downtown Seattle. Subjects are my son and husband. ^^

The apps I used are: ProCamera, Snapseed, and a Chinese app developed by Xiamen Meitu Technology (Sorry, I don't know what it's called. It is in Chinese characters.)

Very nice!!

RoseCat said:
What a great shot Harriet!! :thumbs: Well, if this is your first B&W, I can hardly wait to see more! :D

Thank you, Rose!! ^^ I'm so happy you guys like it!

Veevs said:
From holiday last week. Did apply colour effects with PhotoToaster. Then took image into Iris and applied different B&W, grunge and surface effects and added frame too.

Wow, it's awesome, Veevs!! Love it!

Teirrahk said:

Very nice!

My 3 babies all with Hipstamatic

image-880147998.png

image-2595347979.png

image-608266881.png

Beautiful set Vivi!! Love your little fur babies. :inlove:

Lovely Veevs :D are they great friends ? Cats have great personalities !

What a lovely set of photos! I just love the first one!!!

Thank you so much girlies! Victoria - they tolerate each other! Honey the middle one is 16 and hisses if Bailey the baby (first photo) comes chasing after her! Lucy is 13 (the Russian Blue) wants to be friends with everyone! Once in a blue moon by fluke Lucy and Bailey sort of curl up together! Then they fight to go on my lap! All 3 are rescues, were abandoned. Lucy belonged to my neighbours and decided to adopt me!

Back
Top Bottom