Hipstamatic
John S lens
AO DLX film
No flash

Concrete Jungle series

image-1797433671.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

richardcb said:
Congrats again on the idea for this thread, Blake. The success is evident in the quality of the images posted. Hope you've got something in mind for next month: Awesome April? Analog April? :lol:

Thanks, Richard! But I think congrats should go to everyone contributing to this thread. The quality of the images is superb!

And I love that you've helped us all with the latest Hipstamatic Challenge!

While Analog April is awfully tempting, I think that would violate the rules of Mobitog. We'll have to come up with something else, I think.

Pub

every Wednesday we go to the pub , lovely ! Stress relief ! Nice to catch up and chat without the kids ! Blackeys bw n chunky on hipsta! I left my husband alone with my iPod hence the close up shot lol ! He couldn't resist a snap !
How fun!!! Really love these shots...

Thanks, Richard! But I think congrats should go to everyone contributing to this thread. The quality of the images is superb!

And I love that you've helped us all with the latest Hipstamatic Challenge!

While Analog April is awfully tempting, I think that would violate the rules of Mobitog. We'll have to come up with something else, I think.
I for one am quite excited to see what April has in store!! Love this thread!

vixenscry said:
Pub

every Wednesday we go to the pub , lovely ! Stress relief ! Nice to catch up and chat without the kids ! Blackeys bw n chunky on hipsta! I left my husband alone with my iPod hence the close up shot lol ! He couldn't resist a snap !

Great idea and great shots!

Hipstamatic
John S + BlacKeys Supergrain

"He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection." ~Kahlil Gibran

image-4098192458.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom