Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471944983.135427.jpg

In this image I tried to add just a little bit of blur.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471945041.402162.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471945053.793434.jpg

#Bluristic, #VSCO

Lovely Ted. I still haven't got to grips with it. :confused: What's wrong with me? The instructions say keep the red dot in the frame, but when I do that I just get a picture with no fuzz. :(
My photo above was the result of placing the red square on the little bench and then moving the camera in a sloppy circle (while keeping it in the same plane relative to the bench). The red dot was outside the circle most of the time but always within two or three diameters of it. You can also try placing the red square on an object and then rotating your iPhone/iPad 180 degrees or so to get a swirly effect.

When I first tried it, I only got a very polite blur, just as you described, and the key to getting anything better was more camera motion (and less worry about the red dot).

Simple Bluristic test, Additive mode

View attachment 81111

I love this. Thanks for the advice. I took some wonderful images of a blackberry and some wild flowers this morning and then didn't save them. I thought it was automatic. Doh! Right, I'm off our into the garden to see what I can produce. :rolleyes:

There is more than one mode ??

Yes, there's four. If you press the A or B and keep pressing there's Zebra and Negative too. I've managed to get some images, but I don't get the option to save to my camera roll., Blimey I'm high maintenance. Is it me? I'm thinking if it's this difficult to use I'm not going to bother. And yet it seems so simple and effective I'm loathe to just give up.

Ahhhhh ok found the modes DOH !! I just press the disc icon when I've got something worth saving. I assumed that by the very nature of the app, you may end up with a lot of so so pictures, so it only save when you want it to.
It does need some practice, now I need to try the different modes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom