Music is Photography for Ears

CurMichFar

MobiLurver
Real Name
Curt
As a few of you already know, I have a slight obsession with all music related things and, although not great, have been teaching myself guitar at the same time as this new addiction to motography has surfaces. I did a brief search for a post on where to start dumping any and all music related edits, but came up short. So, in light of that, I'm going to start using this thread as a posting ground for my music related shots and I fully encourage anyone with like-minded shot to post here as well. I'd love to see the great pieces of Art everyone has conjured up.

KitCamera, SnapSeed, TangledFX

Amped Up
image.jpg

I absolutely adore these!! They have a steam punk feal to them, which I love, and they are music pieces... Which I have a slight bias to automatically love, so..... Seriously, those are made out of clay? Very cool!! Love the editing choices as well. Usually my responses are a bit more cohesive and less "omg, look its musical stuff so I've lost my brain, am I drolling?" Should be ok, I usually only droll over guitars. ;). Anyway, these are wonderful.

I absolutely adore these!! They have a steam punk feal to them, which I love, and they are music pieces... Which I have a slight bias to automatically love, so..... Seriously, those are made out of clay? Very cool!! Love the editing choices as well. Usually my responses are a bit more cohesive and less "omg, look its musical stuff so I've lost my brain, am I drolling?" Should be ok, I usually only droll over guitars. ;). Anyway, these are wonderful.
Thanks Valeri. Yep....all clay (except for the marble slab stage). Time consuming to make, as I'm a bit picky and want them to look as real as possible, but so much fun and exciting to see the end results.

http://www.mobitog.com/gallery/albums/guitart-and-other-stuff-too.223/

You might enjoy some of these shots too.

Wowow!! How cool that you make these out of clay! And the photo and edit is just perfectly suited to these pieces. What a great idea and I can hardly wait to see what else you create!

Curt, I fully expect Wallace to step up to that mic and start singing.
Totally! :D

I love TangledFX and Glaze, and the combination of the two. It is possible to get some extraordinary results. These pieces are really nicely done Curt :)

Really beautiful!

These are all fantastic...a lovely and inspirational thread!
Thanks Catherine. I can already feel and see the changes in my motography since I started a month or so ago.....not to mention the need to delete games from my iPad mini to make room for the amount of photo apps I've started to purchase and play with. All thanks to the monitog community!

Thanks Catherine. I can already feel and see the changes in my motography since I started a month or so ago.....not to mention the need to delete games from my iPad mini to make room for the amount of photo apps I've started to purchase and play with. All thanks to the monitog community!
That's great to hear! :D And funny too, because pre-MT I had SO many game apps - I'd surf the App Store looking for new ones. And now I've taken all but about 3 off my iPad to make room for my photo apps, and kept just one on my iPhone. :lmao:

That's great to hear! :D And funny too, because pre-MT I had SO many game apps - I'd surf the App Store looking for new ones. And now I've taken all but about 3 off my iPad to make room for my photo apps, and kept just one on my iPhone. :lmao:
Which ones did you keep?

Words With Friends
Bejeweled
Angry Birds
Moonlight Majong
Solitaire City
Nice! I've kept Poker, Solitaire, and 1 racing game, along with a few of my daughters, but things are filling up quickly and may need to drop a few more.

Back
Top Bottom