Rules:
1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us about your edit
See previous APPstracts here

Theme: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Judge: terse Ted

Last edited by a moderator:
BrainFever after I read ubbyisis Eva’s post. It’s very cool that it has many options for layers from the other BrainFever apps, different layers with blend modes but not so cool that they want $10 a month to use most of those items.
View attachment 188197
I agree about the pricing.... Cool image. In the past I've got some apps for free from the dev, but I don't think he'll give this one to me for free :thinking:;)

Moonmaker on the edge of time

View attachment 188177

I traced part of a figurine I liked from an advertisement on FB added face dress and legs in SketchClub layered together in Union

BrainFever after I read ubbyisis Eva’s post. It’s very cool that it has many options for layers from the other BrainFever apps, different layers with blend modes but not so cool that they want $10 a month to use most of those items.
View attachment 188197
Both nominated for IOTM.

View attachment 188197
That background is fabulous. Is Brainfever the app or the dev? The only Brainfevers in my App Store are the devs who make Alien Sky (et al) and an AI app (which I can’t dl until I update this old iPad)

That background is fabulous. Is Brainfever the app or the dev? The only Brainfevers in my App Store are the devs who make Alien Sky (et al) and an AI app (which I can’t dl until I update this old iPad)
Brainfever is the dev AND the app name: full name Brainfever AI Machine

The devs real name is James Grote. A very friendly person :)

That’s them! It is called BrainFever AI Machine in my App Store. The back ground was generated in the app with a text prompt. I don’t remember exactly what it was. Alien city in a snowstorm or some thing like that. I picked Steampunk as the style. You apparently get 5 freebies, I have 4 left.

That’s them! It is called BrainFever AI Machine in my App Store. The back ground was generated in the app with a text prompt. I don’t remember exactly what it was. Alien city in a snowstorm or some thing like that. I picked Steampunk as the style. You apparently get 5 freebies, I have 4 left.
I tried it, too. I gave it the prompt "Puss in Boots" and got the AI equivalent of "does not compute." :lmao: I had to redescribe as "cat wearing a hat and boots" to get anything.

And the app doesn't work if you're not connected to the internet. Doesn't give an error message, just fails silently. So, as you'd guess, it's uploading your prompt to a server in the cloud and then downloading the result.

Back
Top Bottom