B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #298….Ends Mar 31

Lazy days…
IMG_0217.jpeg

iPhone 14 Pro Max + Snapseed.

Ted’s post in the MCC reminded me…..
This challenge is now closed. It’s up to ubbyisis Eva to chose a winner. Take your time Eva, if you’re still not feeling well, you can wait until tomorrow or so.
BnW #299 is
here.

Ted’s post in the MCC reminded me…..
This challenge is now closed. It’s up to ubbyisis Eva to chose a winner. Take your time Eva, if you’re still not feeling well, you can wait until tomorrow or so.
BnW #299 is
here.
I had completely forgotten my role as a judge here :facepalm: I have to wait until ”tomorrow or so”. Just got back after a family gathering at my brother’s. I’m not used to ”crowds” :eek::sleep:

I had completely forgotten my role as a judge here :facepalm: I have to wait until ”tomorrow or so”. Just got back after a family gathering at my brother’s. I’m not used to ”crowds” :eek::sleep:
Take all the time you need. We don’t need the winner until April 14. :lmao:

Well, I feel a bit awkward about this so I'd better get rid of this honorable duty before it grows to something huge and difficult in my perfectionistic mind :geek: Perhaps some of you remember that a few years ago I said that the reason for me never posting in any of the challenges was that I didn't want to get into the situation to be a judge. Just that I had completely forgotten :facepalm::rolleyes:.
Another fun fact is that I often say I prefer bright and clear colours over BW :D

third place: rizole Bus Stop - I love the dramatic mood. Great sky. And a bird's nest - looks like a magpie has built it

1712157751679.jpeg

second place: djingonthenet net The three swimigos. I like the perspective with the water surface in the foreground and the mountains far away. Also a kind of vintage mood. Reminds me of when I was a kid and we spent the summers in an archipelago. The Mum with her son on the rock looks a bit afraid of falling into the water. They certainly don't want to join the trio

1712157776528.jpeg

and my winner is: Starzee - Loitering This is a bit weird. It started with the title. Loitering was another new word for me. Looked it up. And of course, I needed to look closely at the image to "pair it" with the title, and wow! I like the mood. The lens blur, the snow, the car reflection, the body language of the loitering man

1712157808071.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I feel a bit awkward about this so I'd better get rid of this honorable duty before it grows to something huge and difficult in my perfectionistic mind :geek: Perhaps some of you remember that a few years ago I said that the reason for me never posting in any of the challenges was that I didn't want to get into the situation to be a judge. Just that I had completely forgotten :facepalm::rolleyes:.
Another fun fact is that I often say I prefer bright and clear colours over BW :D

third place: rizole Bus Stop - I love the dramatic mood. Great sky. And a bird's nest - looks like a magpie has built it

View attachment 200894

second place: djingonthenet net The three swimigos. I like the perspective with the water surface in the foreground and the mountains far away. Also a kind of vintage mood. Reminds me of when I was a kid and we spent the summers in an archipelago. The Mum with her son on the rock looks a bit afraid of falling into the water. They certainly don't want to join the trio

View attachment 200895

and my winner is: Starzee - Loitering This is a bit weird. It started with the title. Loitering was another new word for me. Looked it up. And of course, I needed to look closely at the image to "pair it" with the title, and wow! I like the mood. The lens blur, the snow, the car reflection, the body language of the loitering man

View attachment 200896
Wow! Thank you! Im speechless. Congrats to rizole and djingonthenet Sean. Eva, nice job talking about your choices. I don’t know why you worry so much about judging. You’re very good at it.

View attachment 200894

View attachment 200895

View attachment 200896
Great choices Eva! Congrats Starzee Star - I just love your image. High fives to djingonthenet Sean and rizole!

View attachment 200894

View attachment 200895

View attachment 200896
Thank you, the vintage look is exactly what I was going for when I was editing it. Congrats to Starzee and rizole great moody photos.

Back
Top Bottom