RESULT Black and White Challenge #300…….Ends Apr 28

The roof.
IMG_20240425_094855-01.jpeg

Went to see Hidcote on Wednesday. Beautiful old house with amazing gardens. Will post some of my Hipstamatic pics.

View attachment 201229
Wow, I checked some pictures online and that's definitely worth a trip. The gardens are spectacular, and there's even a Hidcote lavender (Lavandula angustifolia 'Hidcote') and a Hidcote St. John's Wort (Hypericum x hidcoteense 'Hidcote').

Here in Au it is end of day Sunday 28th, and I have to work tomorrow so I’m going to wrap up this thread .

Last edited:
My favourite this week is rizole Sam’s ‘roofers’ , another of Sam’s signature ‘ordinary with an edge’ images

IMG_4547.jpeg

HMs to

Starzee Star’s ‘Matt and his mom’. I’m enjoying all of Star’s BW Hipsta portraits. This one just radiates warmth and light and I imagine it as a treasure in a family album
IMG_4548.jpeg

ImageArt Ann’s eye-bending ‘An image of a building nearby’ which had me thinking ‘lucky catch to see that ladder perched at exactly the right angle’ for a while before I enlarged it and saw it was *cough* part of the building
IMG_4549.jpeg

terse Ted for ‘portrait of Hodge’ because, well, Hodge
IMG_4550.jpeg

#301 is here

Last edited:
My favourite this week is rizole Sam’s ‘roofers’ , another of Sam’s signature ‘ordinary with an edge’ images

HMs to

Starzee Star’s ‘Matt and his mom’. I’m enjoying all of Star’s BW Hipsta portraits. This one just radiates warmth and light and I imagine it as a treasure in a family album

ImageArt Ann’s eye-bending ‘An image of a building nearby’ which had me thinking ‘lucky catch to see that ladder perched at exactly the right angle’ for a while before I enlarged it and saw it was *cough* part of the building

#301 is here
Thanks.
:D
Well done to all the places.

HMs to

#301 is here
Thanks for the mention and congrats to rizole and the others. I would have picked Sam’s image as the winner, too.

Back
Top Bottom