New Building in Seattle

digital_bunny

MobiStarter
Real Name
Kerry Mitchell
Device
This is a very interesting new building going up in Seattle. These globes in front are bound to be photographed a lot. I thought I would get a head start before it is finished. I took this from my car. I started it in Snapseed. I did several things to it there. Then into Afterlight for a few adjustments. I was very unhappy with the results. So I tried black and white filters in both Enlight and VSCO. Then I added some shadow tints in VSCO and was finished.
26eac8b72c2b1cb3226bb5aaeb340a5c.jpg

This is a very interesting new building going up in Seattle. These globes in front are bound to be photographed a lot. I thought I would get a head start before it is finished. I took this from my car. I started it in Snapseed. I did several things to it ther:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:e. Then into Afterlight for a few adjustments. I was very unhappy with the results. So I tried black and white filters in both Enlight and VSCO. Then I added some shadow tints in VSCO and was finished.

I like this Kerry. When I scroll the buildings shimmer. Lovely geometric shapes and each floor looks like a line drawn with a ruler. Well done you!:thumbs:

This is a very interesting new building going up in Seattle. These globes in front are bound to be photographed a lot. I thought I would get a head start before it is finished. I took this from my car. I started it in Snapseed. I did several things to it there. Then into Afterlight for a few adjustments. I was very unhappy with the results. So I tried black and white filters in both Enlight and VSCO. Then I added some shadow tints in VSCO and was finished.
What a beautiful image!! the contrasting tones (black, white, silver, purplish black) are wonderful, and I love the lines and curves. Man, Seattle sure has changed.... and from all I've read and what my friends have said, not for the better. :(

This has a distinct dreamlike feel to it. SciFi even. No matter. I love everything about this capture :)

Ditto all the comments above - and look forward to seeing some more :)
NB Kerry do you know there's an 'urban landscape' theme in MobiColour this week?

I wholeheartedly agree with all of the above comments, Kerry! Nicely done.

Back
Top Bottom