New concert photos from Finland (Saara Aalto)

delic

MobiStarter
Real Name
Ville Makinen
Device
Hello! I was in big hall concert last weekend and here's some of the shots from the concert

The Girl is Saara Aalto, she was half year ago in X Factor UK and came second! Very talented singer from Finland

IMG_1730.JPG
IMG_1732.JPG
IMG_1733.JPG
IMG_1723.JPG

IMG_5427.JPG

Hello! I was in big hall concert last weekend and here's some of the shots from the concert

The Girl is Saara Aalto, she was half year ago in X Factor UK and came second! Very talented singer from Finland
Some great action iMages Ville... :thumbs:

Were these all taken with your 6s? ... :whistle:

Which Camera App did you use and was there much post processing to achieve these fine results... :rog:

Some great action iMages Ville... :thumbs:

Were these all taken with your 6s? ... :whistle:

Which Camera App did you use and was there much post processing to achieve these fine results... :rog:

Thanks!

Yes they are (can't wait the upcoming iPhone 8 )

I use stock camera app, and then small tweaks with iOS Photoshop Express (brightness/contrast/white balance/saturation/ shadow etc.

it usually takes me 1-2 minutes to tweak these photos so nothing drastic, just small improvements to make them pop out little bit more and get the eye in the right place like you see from photos the person comes out from the photo.

IMG_5701.JPG

This is non edited not cropped photo from that one photo. So it looked very good already but i wanted it to be more punchy and lively and then crop it to make it look more balanced.

Thanks!

Yes they are (can't wait the upcoming iPhone 8 )

I use stock camera app, and then small tweaks with iOS Photoshop Express (brightness/contrast/white balance/saturation/ shadow etc.

it usually takes me 1-2 minutes to tweak these photos so nothing drastic, just small improvements to make them pop out little bit more and get the eye in the right place like you see from photos the person comes out from the photo.

View attachment 92698

This is non edited not cropped photo from that one photo. So it looked very good already but i wanted it to be more punchy and lively and then crop it to make it look more balanced.
Just those minor tweaks made a big difference! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom