Mobile photography colour images
Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted
HERE
Judge: RoseCat Catherine
Theme: Found Faces

Last edited by a moderator:
This week’s theme is Found Faces. And okay, I realize we have a project thread devoted to this very topic… but I thought it would be fun anyway. And y’all can always post your photos in both places if you’d like. :D

One of the MobiTog quirks. You can edit a message for 24 hours after you posted it, but only moderators can delete it. The Mobi monkeys will take care of it.
Thank you! Another quick question. It seems that my photo get desaturated after posting here. Is this the case? When I first edited this photo and posted it, it looked great. This one almost looks like the original. Thanks again.

Thank you! Another quick question. It seems that my photo get desaturated after posting here. Is this the case? When I first edited this photo and posted it, it looked great. This one almost looks like the original. Thanks again.
It should not change the image at all. Curious….@terse ? rizole ?

I see something like that now and again, where an image looks less vivid when posted, but I've never been able to nail it down or be sure it wasn't just me. One possibility: MobiTog has a max image size limit of 1500 pixels on the longest side. If you upload an image that's larger, it gets automatically downsized to that limit. There's no intent on the resizer's part to change anything other than the size, but it does have to interpolate pixels in order to resize, so other things might change. Downsizing may also affect sharpness a bit, so I (almost) always downsize my images on my iPad before uploading.

I've also tried comparing an uploaded image viewed in a browser to the same image viewed in Photos on my iPad, but I've never come to any conclusion.

I’m having a terrible time finding a found face!!! Even in my camera roll. :fearscream:

What terse said. There's nothing in the on site image processing that should affect colour or saturation as far as I'm aware, although I'll take another look in case I've missed anything.

Back
Top Bottom