Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
That's all really, all of my Nikon Gear - Gone! ... :eek:

After more than a couple years sitting in a display cabinet, going nowhere, doing nothing, except gathering dust, I took the hugely emotional plunge and divested myself of all of my Nikon Gear... :barf:

Camera, Lenses, Flashes, everything - Gone... :alien:

Still a load of film cameras and gear to let loose, but not so much in demand, unfortunately... :rog:

After more than a couple years sitting in a display cabinet, going nowhere, doing nothing, except gathering dust, I took the hugely emotional plunge and divested myself of all of my Nikon Gear... :barf:

Still a load of film cameras and gear to let loose, but not so much in demand, unfortunately... :rog:
WOW.
:notworthy:

I've been tossing around the idea of *releasing* my Canon SLR.... which I haven't used in, erm, I dunno..... close to 20 years?? And you're right, it IS emotional. And I keep thinking it would be fun to take it for a spin again.... and then I don't. o_O What to do, what to do??

Standing by with brown paper bag, boiling water & string :mobibabe: <-- solicitous look.

Back
Top Bottom