Our Grandchildren: Please join all MobiPeeps Grandmas and Grandpas

56A32374-FF4A-4DCE-A2FA-8F65E36B6278.jpeg
my three year old grandchild Olivia, captured with HipstamaticX , Sergio/Blanko combo

A pre- Christmas visit from my two munchkins Olivia and Nate. This was an early morning capture ( about 6am). HipstamaticX. Probably one of my favourite captures this weeend
View attachment 162556

Olivia hates having her photo taken but I manages to capture this with the iPhone portrait mode and edited in HipstamaticX
View attachment 162557

View attachment 162558Little Nate was my constant shadow all weekend. Such a happy “chilled” little fellah . HipstamaticX
They are adorable!! That first image is just precious.

1611389840452.jpeg

Due to covert, amongst many others, we haven’t seen our grandchildren since before Christmas. So this weekend we’ve met halfway and staying overnight in Goulburn. Olivia, 3 years old, doing puzzles in our room. All IPhone capture and Photos app edit

1611390390515.jpeg

Due to covert, amongst many others, we haven’t seen our grandchildren since before Christmas. So this weekend we’ve met halfway and staying overnight in Goulburn. Nate, 15months old, leaving his fingerprints everywhere All IPhone capture and Photos app edit

Back
Top Bottom