Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

View attachment 85377
This is Amelia, named after Amelia Earhart, and she works hard to live up to her adventurous name. We'll be leaving in a few days for a 6-month cruise on our boat. I really hope she likes it! I'll post photos as we go along.
Could I love this little face more if I tried?!?! No way!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

A 6-month cruise on your boat?!?!?! How utterly fantastic!!! Oh I can hardly wait to see your images on MobiTog and hear tales of your adventures. :D

We're headed to the Bahamas. We'll spend a month or so on the ICW between Virginia and Florida, then cross over and spend about 4 months in the Bahamas, then another month to get home again. This will be our third winter on our power catamaran. Our previous cat, Orville, was very frightened when we went under bridges (noisy!) or were waked by other boats. So we found him a wonderful new home on land. We're hoping Amelia will be more adaptable, since she's still a kitten.
How fantastic!!! Man I would love to do something like this.

As I was preparing Fabi's iPhone 5 to change over to my old iPhone 6 I came across this nice portrait of Woofie (rip) in her camera roll.
92aaa05fbe8c962a1341584499e54c94.jpg

Woofie the wonder dog at one of her favourite places, Waterside Beach.
7e6b2bd760ee431387ba2120a4bc41eb.jpg

Although it has been a few months since she died there are still many moments when something happens to choke me up. Like a few days ago I was getting out Christmas decorations and when I lifted the lid of one box there was her Christmas stocking right on top.
:inlove::inlove::inlove:
I know exactly what you're feeling....
That's a gorgeous portrait of sweet Woofie.

As I was preparing Fabi's iPhone 5 to change over to my old iPhone 6 I came across this nice portrait of Woofie (rip) in her camera roll.
92aaa05fbe8c962a1341584499e54c94.jpg

Woofie the wonder dog at one of her favourite places, Waterside Beach.

What a beautiful portrait! Looking right at home in one of her bestest places. Lovely memory.

Another from Fabi's camera roll.
20b78f8d254e47b31202a89871c8aa6f.jpg

This is Woofie dressed up as me for Halloween. My shirt, hat and one of my cameras. Woofie doing her best to be patient.

I could not love this more if I tried!!!!! How perfect!!!! [emoji23][emoji177][emoji23][emoji177][emoji23]

OMG... her face. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] "REALLY mom & dad?!?! Are you serious??"

Back
Top Bottom