Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

After his appearance in the TWAC for Snapseed, Tipsy was requested to make an appearance here. This is from the same session.
f46424f576846166a68933ec98adfd42.jpg

As a bonus, a "scrapbook" edit using iColorama and Stackables.

d323dd0fe5634e7fa9a5d542faaf6421.jpg

I suppose it's not every cat that has mouse slippers.

A horse is a horse is so true, love these creatures. Forever spirited and curious unless a human ruins them
bbff2fd8abce71c00346fadd08eca58d.jpg

[emoji7][emoji206] not mine, on a friends property where my horse is staying, edit Enlighten
This is stunning... horses are so beautiful and majestic. :inlove:

And another, beautiful boy very bossy and lovely, Enlight
7ae99b83e454d4d6b2c8a93d35b90636.jpg

307351969f845083a0f93f71742db18a.jpg

On the move, love being around the beautiful energy of these wonderful creatures, edit Enlight
These are beautiful too!

View attachment 85377
This is Amelia, named after Amelia Earhart, and she works hard to live up to her adventurous name. We'll be leaving in a few days for a 6-month cruise on our boat. I really hope she likes it! I'll post photos as we go along.
Ahhhh, and WHAT? 6 months on a boat? With a kitten. On a boat? On the sea? Wow, I am so glad you're taking us along for the ride. I can't wait. Where are you sailing to?

We're headed to the Bahamas. We'll spend a month or so on the ICW between Virginia and Florida, then cross over and spend about 4 months in the Bahamas, then another month to get home again. This will be our third winter on our power catamaran. Our previous cat, Orville, was very frightened when we went under bridges (noisy!) or were waked by other boats. So we found him a wonderful new home on land. We're hoping Amelia will be more adaptable, since she's still a kitten.

We're headed to the Bahamas. We'll spend a month or so on the ICW between Virginia and Florida, then cross over and spend about 4 months in the Bahamas, then another month to get home again. This will be our third winter on our power catamaran. Our previous cat, Orville, was very frightened when we went under bridges (noisy!) or were waked by other boats. So we found him a wonderful new home on land. We're hoping Amelia will be more adaptable, since she's still a kitten.
Amazing. Looking forward to it already. :thumbs::)

As I was preparing Fabi's iPhone 5 to change over to my old iPhone 6 I came across this nice portrait of Woofie (rip) in her camera roll.
92aaa05fbe8c962a1341584499e54c94.jpg

Woofie the wonder dog at one of her favourite places, Waterside Beach.
7e6b2bd760ee431387ba2120a4bc41eb.jpg

Although it has been a few months since she died there are still many moments when something happens to choke me up. Like a few days ago I was getting out Christmas decorations and when I lifted the lid of one box there was her Christmas stocking right on top.

As I was preparing Fabi's iPhone 5 to change over to my old iPhone 6 I came across this nice portrait of Woofie (rip) in her camera roll.
92aaa05fbe8c962a1341584499e54c94.jpg

Woofie the wonder dog at one of her favourite places, Waterside Beach.
7e6b2bd760ee431387ba2120a4bc41eb.jpg

Although it has been a few months since she died there are still many moments when something happens to choke me up. Like a few days ago I was getting out Christmas decorations and when I lifted the lid of one box there was her Christmas stocking right on top.
It's not nice Brian, it's beautiful. You could still fill that with doggy treats and take them to your local (?) dog rescue centre. I'm sure Woofie would approve.

Back
Top Bottom