• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

Linda would have to fight Molly Marmalade for his hand. Paw.
Linda: "I accept the duel. Hodge will be my boyfriend and then... İnşallah!" :mad:
Watermarked(2017-03-30-2208).jpg

Comment from a witness: "It will be a Persian battle!" :eek:

Last edited:
Linda: "I accept the duel. Hodge will be my boyfriend and then... İnşallah!" :mad:
View attachment 91380

Comment from a witness: "It will be a Persian battle!" :eek:

:lmao:
You know Molly Marmalade is a ginger kitty and they're known to be fearless and/or ferocious -- but Linda sounds like a cat who knows what she wants. I might advise Molly to give in gracefully.

It's all a lord this Hodge! (Es todo un señorón este Hodge!) :D
Ted, you have to ask him if he would not be interested in a distance marriage with Linda :rolleyes:

Linda would have to fight Molly Marmalade for his hand. Paw.

Hodge sends his regrets. Although he feels much honored, he advises that he is only available for Platonic relationships. (Here followed some rather acerbic remarks about humans who insist on fixing things that aren't broken.)

:lmao:
You know Molly Marmalade is a ginger kitty and they're known to be fearless and/or ferocious -- but Linda sounds like a cat who knows what she wants. I might advise Molly to give in gracefully.
Hodge sends his regrets. Although he feels much honored, he advises that he is only available for Platonic relationships. (Here followed some rather acerbic remarks about humans who insist on fixing things that aren't broken.)
(Voice in off): "I believe that in Christendom it is allowed to have several couples, as long as these loves are platonic. This is the beginning of a great loves. Not fighting, not carnal pleasures, not jealous, not resentment ... Only spiritual love!
But if Hodge professed another religious faith ..."

(To be continued)

Back
Top Bottom