Paul’s 52 for 2024

psmoore

MobiLurver
Real Name
Paul
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
I hope do this completely. I will not pigeon hole myself to one thing, but I’m going to try aand update every Monday so I don’t loose track. I do have an alarm set for every Monday morning. LOL. This wasn’t shot today but one of mavorotes from last year.

Week 1 - Jan 1

IMG_3020.jpeg

I hope do this completely. I will not pigeon hole myself to one thing, but I’m going to try aand update every Monday so I don’t loose track. I do have an alarm set for every Monday morning. LOL. This wasn’t shot today but one of mavorotes from last year.

Week 1 - Jan 1

View attachment 199227
What a cool looking building. And it has the same color as almost all barns and stables and cottages in Sweden. Our house too. The round house looks very lonely out there :thinking: Good luck with your 52 project. In a way I think it’s more difficult than doing a 365

Week 1 - Jan 1

View attachment 199227
Is if a barn or a house?

It is a barn. Here’s a page with info about

Interesting. I just read the whole story. Right now I was about to click on the link Round barns in Illinois. Realised it’s soon midnight. I guess I shouldn’t spend more times on round barns. Tomorrow I will try to find out if we have any in Sweden :geek::whistle:

I’ll probably go out when we some snow and do the same pic. Beautiful in the snow
I’ll soon be out for a walk. Perhaps I should take a few shots of ”barn with snow”. But the boring normal rectangular ones :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom