Paul’s 52 for 2024

WEEK 6 - Feb 5

More from Destin, FL. iPhone 14 ProMax
IMG_3496.jpeg

I used one of those wallet tripods to folds up to the size of a credit card. Pretty nice really

I used one of those wallet tripods to folds up to the size of a credit card. Pretty nice really
And you used a timer? Or a bluetooth trigger?

I used to carry a pocket tripod, one that folded up to about the size of a pocket knife. The trouble was, most of the places I wanted to use it, all the camera could see was grasses and rocks if I placed it on the ground, and if I placed it on a rock or something, it wobbled and fell off. :lmao: I used at the beach once, trying to get a long exposure of waves, and set it on top of a piece of driftwood. While the camera was exposing, a bigger wave came in and the camera fell into the water. Action photo! :eek: (I recovered it, and it was fine once I washed the sand off.)

The trouble was, most of the places I wanted to use it, all the camera could see was grasses and rocks if I placed it on the ground, and if I placed it on a rock or something, it wobbled and fell off. :lmao: I used at the beach once, trying to get a long exposure of waves, and set it on top of a piece of driftwood. While the camera was exposing, a bigger wave came in and the camera fell into the water. Action photo! :eek: (I recovered it, and it was fine once I washed the sand off.)
Is me.

And you used a timer? Or a bluetooth trigger?

I used to carry a pocket tripod, one that folded up to about the size of a pocket knife. The trouble was, most of the places I wanted to use it, all the camera could see was grasses and rocks if I placed it on the ground, and if I placed it on a rock or something, it wobbled and fell off. :lmao: I used at the beach once, trying to get a long exposure of waves, and set it on top of a piece of driftwood. While the camera was exposing, a bigger wave came in and the camera fell into the water. Action photo! :eek: (I recovered it, and it was fine once I washed the sand off.)
Some I used a timer and some I used my watch to trigger it. I did run into that problem being to low to the ground a few times as well and just tried to make it work or skipped the pic all together.

Back
Top Bottom