Tooth Pick Wolf

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1463300965.628068.jpg

Giltwolf

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1463301009.914815.jpg

Tearwolf

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1463301045.589109.jpg

Gorewolf

Last edited:
The first one was inspired by a tacky cardboard football display at the giant King Power duty free complex in my street. Bangkok's tallest building, or what was until recently, looms behind, and it suddenly combined with a curved tree stump to remind me of a soccer player kicking a ball.

The first one was inspired by a tacky cardboard football display at the giant King Power duty free complex in my street. Bangkok's tallest building, or what was until recently, looms behind, and it suddenly combined with a curved tree stump to remind me of a soccer player kicking a ball.

:D The workings of the mind of a true artist.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1464950797.840210.jpg

This was version two the day after the open top bus parade which shut down my street. This time I added the winning team and its monopolistic owners, a new bike gang suddenly formed of idiots who had never heard of Leicester City six months ago, and former PM, fleeting Man City owner and troublemaker Thaksin Shinawatra crying a tear of envy as he snuck in disguised as the Barclays Premier League trophy

View attachment 78066

This was version two the day after the open top bus parade which shut down my street. This time I added the winning team and its monopolistic owners, a new bike gang suddenly formed of idiots who had never heard of Leicester City six months ago, and former PM, fleeting Man City owner and troublemaker Thaksin Shinawatra crying a tear of envy as he snuck in disguised as the Barclays Premier League trophy

It's great to see the before and after. Amazing transformation. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom