B&W RESULT: #04 Black & White Challenge

e5280a5e50e4367add70638ed4c562dc.jpg

This was a saffron prawn linguine i was enjoying at the Zermatt railway station when a butterfly joined me probably thinking it was her lucky day. Iphone 6s/native cam/cropped out the plate. Converted to BW using (what else...) Dramatic B&W. i just messaged jixipix asking why the app strips out exif.

e5280a5e50e4367add70638ed4c562dc.jpg

This was a saffron prawn linguine i was enjoying at the Zermatt railway station when a butterfly joined me probably thinking it was her lucky day. Iphone 6s/native cam/cropped out the plate. Converted to BW using (what else...) Dramatic B&W. i just messaged jixipix asking why the app strips out exif.
OMG, how funny!!! I thought you'd superimposed the butterfly... she's a beauty! (That pasta sounds SO GOOD.)

e245a91ea02ae29da3ec2aceb8bcf9dc.jpg

iPhone 6, Fusion, SKEW, Leonardo, Alien Sky, Nova (Ansel), Enlight.
This is part of a building on the campus of McDonald College in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec.
I thought it was a lighthouse light. Good one Brian.

Dont judge mine, i just enjoy sharing for feedback and critique
:) This a challenge Linda, so if you post here you have to be prepared to win! :D

If you don't want your image to be part of the challenge, and you are looking for specific feedback/critique, there's Critique Corner where all you gave to do is post/ask and half the membership will leap to your aid.

Haha then lo res from now on
And i have food pics that will set your juices going

:lol: You can post your food photos in Forums/Everything Else.

And if you're sharing a recipe. . . The recipe thread. I'll post the link in a bit.
And you can start your own 'food' thread and/or a 365 or 52 with food as a theme. Ditto re links

cf0df9118e23df7ecdcacdb5282dd8da.jpg

Prickly Pear locally known as Sabra fruit - like most Israelis - prickly on the outside but sweet on the inside
Iphone7, native cam, converted in Dramatic B&W

Do you eat them? I think over here (Australia) they were classified as pest at some point. I know our indigenous peoples used to eat them (pre-colonisation) and there's still quite a few massive plants around suburbia . . .

Back
Top Bottom