B&W RESULT:#10 Black & White Challenge

This has to be the most difficult time I have had when judging. After looking at these over and over again I realize that I just have to stop and make some decisions, or I would sit here forever!

First place goes to RHKing Robert for shadowplay.
F5CC79E6-C9CF-45D3-B490-DB6953E60A74-4106-000005BEC971367F_tmp.jpg

The eeriness and the mystery that surrounds this image really leave you wondering. Congratulations on a wonderful shot!

Second-place goes to mjf101471 for ghost horse, third-place goes to Chris Wadsworth Chris for path to the sea.

Honorable mentions go to:
tomklyn for the grasshopper
MsDee for the post office
terse for the mailbox

See you all next week!
Whew!

Last edited by a moderator:
This has to be the most difficult time I have had when judging. After looking at these over and over again I realize that I just have to stop and make some decisions, or I would sit here forever!

First place goes to RHKing for shadowplay.
View attachment 88810
The eeriness and the mystery that surrounds this image really leave you wondering. Congratulations on a wonderful shot!

Second-place goes to MJF101471 for ghost horse, third-place goes to Chris Wadsworth for path to the sea.

Tomklyn for the grasshopper
Terse for the mailbox

See you all next week!
Whew!
Well done Morris, you've earned a sit down with a cup of something reviving. Wonderful judging - I can't argue with any of your choices. RHKing Robert's image is just super. mjf101471 MJF's image is another eerie one and Chris Wadsworth Chris's makes me want to take that path. Three great images - congrats to you three. There was an excellent mix of black and whites this week - thank you all for making Morris's decision so difficult.:lol: Let's try and do the same for RHKing Robert. :D

First place goes to RHKing for shadowplay.
View attachment 88810

Second-place goes to MJF101471 for ghost horse, third-place goes to Chris Wadsworth for path to the sea.

Tomklyn for the grasshopper
Terse for the mailbox

See you all next week!
Whew!

Think you've really had a hard time. So many stunning images. [emoji50]
You did a wonderful job! [emoji106]
Congrazzels to RHKing [emoji471], mjf101471 [emoji966]and Chris Wadsworth [emoji954]as well as to the HMers tomklyn [emoji955], MsDee [emoji955]and terse [emoji955].
Love all those pictures and many more. [emoji106][emoji1]

Great choices Morris! Agree with Jilly that you deserve a rest with a cup of something <strong, I'd say [emoji481]> [emoji1]

Congratulations RHKing Robert! A beautiful, moody shot - well deserved. [emoji1376] Congrats mjf101471, Chris and the HMs Tomklyn, Dee and Ted! [emoji1373]

Wow, Thanks Morris, it's really appreciated... You've made my weekend!
Thank you one and all for the kind words, I'm humbled. Congratulations and well done to everyone, you really didn't make it easy for Morris. A sterling amount of first rate submissions. The quality of work in MobiTog just continues to impress me. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store this week!

Back
Top Bottom