IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, anything and everything goes!

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 11th February. Judging will take place on Sunday 12th February.

This week's winner Mo-Co Morris will be our guest judge for the coming week.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Last edited:
Rusty. We're Dog sitting for 3 weeks.
First pic on my new phone which arrived today. Samsung s6 and snapseed.
tmp_15810-20170205_144241-01-628512386.jpeg

Rusty. We're Dog sitting for 3 weeks.
First pic on my new phone which arrived today. Samsung s6 and snapseed. View attachment 88397

Ooooh, Rizole has a new pho-one. Rizole has a new pho-one. [I'm doing that little dance thing where you make circles with your arms in front of yourself whilst bobbing about - surely you can imagine it :confused:]

Ooooh, Rizole has a new pho-one. Rizole has a new pho-one. [I'm doing that little dance thing where you make circles with your arms in front of yourself whilst bobbing about - surely you can imagine it :confused:]
Umm, no, no, I can't quite... We need video.
I'm having difficulty too :whistle:

Is someone building things out of the driftwood? Looks like something interesting and very Cali is going on here.
I've got some more pics that'll show up later. This particular beach is totally covered with driftwood from the big storms, ranging from fragments of branches to tree sections 18 inches thick and 10 feet long. So people have been building all kinds of random structures and sculptures amid the chaos.

I wasn't planning to convert this to b/w because I like the original bronze color, but after seeing MsDee's handsome post office, I had to.

IMG_3813.JPG

Found in a 4 story building in Watsonville (south of Santa Cruz) that dates from the 20s and has marble walls in the foyer, marble stairs, and a mail slot on each floor that drops down a chute to this nicely crafted box on the ground floor.

ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

I wasn't planning to convert this to b/w because I like the original bronze color, but after seeing MsDee's handsome post office, I had to.

View attachment 88448

Found in a 4 story building in Watsonville (south of Santa Cruz) that dates from the 20s and has marble walls in the foyer, marble stairs, and a mail slot on each floor that drops down a chute to this nicely crafted box on the ground floor.

ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

A beauty! Do they still use it?

View attachment 88448

ACDSee Pro, Snapseed
Another beauty from Ted and the US Mail. They spent lots of money on buildings and boxes.

Back
Top Bottom