B&W RESULT:#102 Black & White Challenge

Leaf Study

71AB84B3-6CAB-4B20-9083-FE340C85A367.jpeg

Distressed FX and Hipstamatic

It’s all going on in there! It doesn’t look tranquil. Great edit.
It's the polar opposite antithesis to "tranquil". :barf: A surprise get-together for my friend who loves arcades.... When I first walked in the noise felt like a physical slap to my body... :eek: NOT somewhere I wanted to spend several hours, but she's worth it.... o_O :feet: We all had fun of course and I even played that dancing/stepping game where you stand on a platform with arrows and try to follow along by stomping on the same arrow that floats up from the bottom of the screen. :flushed: Soooooo much harder than it looks, and HILARIOUS to watch someone try.

It's the polar opposite antithesis to "tranquil". :barf: A surprise get-together for my friend who loves arcades.... When I first walked in the noise felt like a physical slap to my body... :eek: NOT somewhere I wanted to spend several hours, but she's worth it.... o_O :feet: We all had fun of course and I even played that dancing/stepping game where you stand on a platform with arrows and try to follow along by stomping on the same arrow that floats up from the bottom of the screen. :flushed: Soooooo much harder than it looks, and HILARIOUS to watch someone try.
I can imagine. And that’s from someone who has seen you trying to dance whilst following instructions. In fact, I’ve got a video of it.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom