Charcoal Wood

PicfxFile.jpg

Repix, PicFX and Snapseed.

Last edited:
View attachment 89313

In trouble [emoji3]

Iphone 7 native app, snapseed for light, details and contrast
:eek: !!

Oh dear - no skis:eek:. I've done that. When I was just learning - took a wrong turn and ended up at the top of a black run! Skis off, lots of tears.:lol: Brilliant image.
No ski-ing for me. :eek: I will cross country ski, but ride a lift with no seat belts or bars up a mountain and then slide down??? Nope. No thanks. :barf:

IMG_1273.JPG

I know this is not going to win any awards but I just wanted to show you 'Really Good' quite possibly the worse sculpture I've ever seen. The thumb is overlong on purpose, 23 foot in total.
Maybe it will still be there for Mobi-Meet and you can make your own minds up !!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37497335

Last edited:
Is that the aftermath of the storms, Ted?
Yes, it was taken before the two most recent deluges the past week, but we've had lots and lots of rain, so water's collecting in lots of places it normally doesn't. The tracks and tunnel are near downtown Santa Cruz. So far our neighborhood in the hills outside town has been lucky -- some brief power outages but no real damage except potholes.

It's closing the tunnel. Is it an abandoned railway?

Anyway, like the reflections [emoji4]
It's what you might call a recreational railway. :D This track is used by Roaring Camp Railroads for an excursion train that runs from Felton (in the Santa Cruz Mountains) to the Boardwalk on the beach in the city of Santa Cruz. The gate on the tunnel is closed when they're not using it to keep people from walking through there. (It'd be a tempting shortcut so close to downtown.)

Back
Top Bottom