B&W RESULT:#141 Black & White Challenge

Still summertime...
IMG_2117.JPG

iPhone xs converted to 'Noir' in Photos.

6F43B11B-0622-4E0E-9349-A3F92A850A90.jpeg

One last b/w from the Wilder Ranch workshops, this time a wood lathe, and once again shooting through a dirty window. You can see the belt that drives the lathe, and if you peer into the darkness overhead, you can make out the drive system that powers every tool in the shop from a single source.
Lightroom, Photos, Snapseed

Early closing today as we’re off to the seaside. :D But lkbside Leslie won’t be awake for a good few hours yet (so sdimbour Sandra, if you want to repost that colour pic in black and white, please do so). Fabulous black and whites from everyone and I think Leslie’s going to have her work cut out choosing her favourites. Whenever you’re ready Leslie. :thumbs:

Early closing today as we’re off to the seaside. :D But lkbside Leslie won’t be awake for a good few hours yet (so sdimbour Sandra, if you want to repost that colour pic in black and white, please do so). Fabulous black and whites from everyone and I think Leslie’s going to have her work cut out choosing her favourites. Whenever you’re ready Leslie. :thumbs:

It’s difficult to see the difference on my phone!!!
So here you can see Contis beach in bnw
F185559A-573F-4912-A3A6-B02980A21268.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom