• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

B&W RESULT:#145 Black & White Challenge

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Type 5 Lincoln Continental.
This was for the colour thread but I took it in haste as it was raining and there really wasn't much colour in this shot.
Edit..... the actual b&W.
20190926_132657-01-01.jpeg

And full colour just for comparison.

2nd edit.....i really can't be sure now which is which. :cheeks:

Last edited by a moderator:

NickLeon

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
And there still looks to be a bit of colour left in there (or is that just me and my eyes). But I love the composition. What part of the car is this?
It’s the headlamp cover, it retracts up out the way to reveal the lights.

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
And there still looks to be a bit of colour left in there (or is that just me and my eyes). But I love the composition. What part of the car is this?
You're right. It's actually full colour...you can see why I didn't post it to the colour thread. This is the front headlight. Working back from photos I think it must revolve to either move the headlights in place or just uncover them.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Okay boys and girls, on this very wet Sunday in England, I declare this Black and White Challenge CLOSED. It’s now the task of Coronation80 Stephen to choose his favourites. Whenever you’re ready Stephen. :thumbs: