B&W RESULT: #15 Black & White Challenge

Why i got to the Nature-->Fauna, not in the b/w gallery? But as u can see, the link is correct...

It's an odd little glitch in the app, unfortunately. Venomator Smooth Any magic that can be performed?

If you go into Web View on the app, or better, log into MobiTog via Safari or Chrome, the link will work perfectly. [emoji1360]

EDIT: sck We've got our behind-the-scenes MobiGurus working on this issue now. Will keep everyone updated. :thumbs:

Last edited:
It's an odd little glitch in the app, unfortunately. Venomator Smooth Any magic that can be performed?

If you go into Web View on the app, or better, log into MobiTog via Safari or Chrome, the link will work perfectly. [emoji1360]

EDIT: sck We've got our behind-the-scenes MobiGurus working on this issue now. Will keep everyone updated. :thumbs:

It's ok, i can wait [emoji4] somehow 99.8% I'm like using the app over the web version

Sorry about posting without adding anything

This weeks winner is shilx2's excellent Took the kids to the museum. I love the silhouettes and the bright globe, I bet they loved it.
View attachment 90855

Second place goes to Rosecat's snow and trees, I really like the way the shadows are falling across the snow, love it.

3rd place goes to Ryn S' March of the Full Moon

Very eerie and full of atmosphere

Great images. Congratulations everyone. [emoji1305][emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom