B&W RESULT: #15 Black & White Challenge

IMG_4838.JPG

Balance
Lightroom Mobile HDR camera, ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

I finally got outside!! It's 42° and sunny today... after days of bitter cold it felt like Spring. [emoji5]

View attachment 90733

That's lovely - look at those beautiful shadows! You can barely tell earth from sky. And the gorgeous curves of some of those branches. :inlove: Must've been a beautiful sight/feel for your re-emergence into the outside world.

Sorry about posting without adding anything

Took the kids to the museum

Edited with Snapseed, taken on iPhone View attachment 90777

This weeks winner is shilx2's excellent Took the kids to the museum. I love the silhouettes and the bright globe, I bet they loved it.
F01386DF-DF03-45A9-8680-C8916FF69847-4451-000005BD66F0E142.jpeg

I finally got outside!! It's 42° and sunny today... after days of bitter cold it felt like Spring. [emoji5]

View attachment 90733

Second place goes to Rosecat's snow and trees, I really like the way the shadows are falling across the snow, love it.

View attachment 90495
March of the Full Moon
Snapseed to turn into B&W
And then Reflect for the water and fog.

3rd place goes to Ryn S' March of the Full Moon

Very eerie and full of atmosphere

Last edited by a moderator:

This weeks winner is shilx2's excellent Took the kids to the museum. I love the silhouettes and the bright globe, I bet they loved it.

Second place goes to Rosecat's snow and trees, I really like the way the shadows are falling across the snow, love it.

Congratulations shilx2! Beautiful image and well deserved win!

Thank you so much, Chris, for the second place. :) :notworthy:

Congrats Ryn S! Well done!!

View attachment 90855

Great judging Chris. :thumbs: Well done Shilpa. That's a great image. Kudos to Catherine and Ryn. :thumbs: Right. I'm off to the Gallery of Beautiful Black and Whites to add Shilpa's image to the other wonderful images. See them here.

Back
Top Bottom