• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #168 Black & White Challenge

Glasshousebc

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Steve
Device
iPhone 11
Some really great photos, however, for me there was one photo that captured my attention, and made me say ‘wow’...

for such a ‘film noir’-esque photo, and my winner from this week competition...congratulations Jef

2nd place (I really liked this one too what a clever use of the light)

View attachment 155990
Samsung S7-via Snapseed
3rd place (I really got the sense of being in a place of grandeur with this photo)

many thanks

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Some really great photos, however, for me there was one photo that captured my attention, and made me say ‘wow’...

for such a ‘film noir’-esque photo, and my winner from this week competition...congratulations Jef

3rd place (I really got the sense of being in a place of grandeur with this photo)

many thanks
Great job Steve; a lovely piece of judging. Congratulations to Jef Jef - that was a really wonderful atmospheric image. Well done to gwphotos73 GW and TomHH Tom for second and third. There‘s a really Gothic feel to all three podium places this week. Three fabulous winning images. And another super job from every poster, so thank you to you all. Okay, me and the lady in the hotel room are off to the Gallery. :thumbs:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

many thanks
Three top class images, congrats Jef , gwphotos73 and TomHH

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Congrats to all co-posters! It's always amazing who people interped black & white! And as always very inspiring to get a different kind of view. :thumbs:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Congrats Jef Jef!! I absolutely love your image, well deserved win!
High fives to placers gwphotos73 and TomHH Tom - beautiful work, gentlemen!