B&W RESULT:#18 Black & White Challenge

First: RHKing "Shadowplay - 6" Classic foggy noir (by general acclimation) that's ambiguous enough to free the imagination as our hero (or villain) tails the innocent (or not so innocent) young couple through the night.

Second: sdimbour "Science and industry museum" A crystal clear, beautifully lit, symmetrical composition that has life in the very center.

Third: rizole "Conference" Takes just the right point of view to turn some architect's plan into an reality-defying Escher puzzle.
Thank you. :notworthy: An honour to be up there with those two great pics.

Cheers Ted! There were so many great posts for this round that it would have taken me an age to decide. Congrats to my fellow winners and a huge well done to all the honourable mentions. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone produces for the next challenge...,

First: RHKing "Shadowplay - 6" Classic foggy noir (by general acclimation) that's ambiguous enough to free the imagination as our hero (or villain) tails the innocent (or not so innocent) young couple through the night.

ebf57903-cae6-4332-9315-0bd2dcf75ac0-jpg.91607

Second: sdimbour "Science and industry museum" A crystal clear, beautifully lit, symmetrical composition that has life in the very center.

img_3157-jpg.91833

Third: rizole "Conference" Takes just the right point of view to turn some architect's plan into an reality-defying Escher puzzle.

2017-04-01_02_37_32-01-jpeg.91521

Honorable mentions to Starzee for "Frank and Bella," sinnerjohn for "Vista," and deepop for "Pixi(te)"

Fantastic choices and synopsis Ted!! Bravo RHKing Robert!! Well deserved win. :inlove:

Congrats @ sdimbour and rizole - love both of your images.

Round of applause for Starzee, sinnerjohn and deepop David!!! [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom