B&W RESULT:#18 Black & White Challenge

IMG_1461.JPG

Vista - snapseed

Yes, Rodolfo has had that Hot Jumper for quite sometime.... every time I see him it makes me a little anxious. LOL!
I am going to change it. Maybe I can find another that express hard heat :giggle:

Edit: OK. I found it! It is an ANGEL: If the hard heat persist or worse, increase, :eek:there is the possibility that I go to the heaven, :feet: and of course, I will be an angel :lmao:
I hope the angel relax you, dear Catherine :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am going to change it. Maybe I can find another that express hard heat :giggle:

Edit: OK. I found it! It is an ANGEL: If the hard heat persist or worse, increase, :eek:there is the possibility that I go to the heaven, :feet: and of course, I will be an angel :lmao:
LOL... ahhhhhhh.....yes, much better. You look nice and relaxed now. ;)

Isn't all that flapping making you hotter?:lol:

Isn't all that flapping making you hotter?:lol:

:lmao: No, on the contrary. In addition to their main function they serve as ventilation blades, to - precisely - remove heat from me :cool:

Honestly, Jilly have you never read a Victorian novel? 'Flapping', indeed :mobibabe:

I think I'll go waft a little burned paper under my nose.

Yes Jenny, the others are on Instagram. I have posted the others here on Mobitog also. My handle is @rhkingphoto.Are you on IG?

I am, Robert, as @izenjenny (bcs I forgot the password for my usual username). I think I'm following you, too. But I'm in self-imposed exile from IG while I get some stuff done(I could lose myself for hours there, 'surfing' from my favourite artists and themes).

Back
Top Bottom