B&W RESULT:#18 Black & White Challenge

Kinda bummed because the friend who lives in this building is moving to Florida... this was the last time to catch this fab view.
That's funny.:lmao: You're miffed because you won't have access to the view when she moves.
Honestly, Jilly have you never read a Victorian novel? 'Flapping', indeed :mobibabe:

I think I'll go waft a little burned paper under my nose.
:lmao: Where's the sal volatile?

First: RHKing "Shadowplay - 6" Classic foggy noir (by general acclimation) that's ambiguous enough to free the imagination as our hero (or villain) tails the innocent (or not so innocent) young couple through the night.

ebf57903-cae6-4332-9315-0bd2dcf75ac0-jpg.91607

Second: sdimbour "Science and industry museum" A crystal clear, beautifully lit, symmetrical composition that has life in the very center.

img_3157-jpg.91833

Third: rizole "Conference" Takes just the right point of view to turn some architect's plan into an reality-defying Escher puzzle.

2017-04-01_02_37_32-01-jpeg.91521

Honorable mentions to Starzee for "Frank and Bella," sinnerjohn for "Vista," and deepop for "Pixi(te)"

First: RHKing "Shadowplay - 6" Classic foggy noir (by general acclimation) that's ambiguous enough to free the imagination as our hero (or villain) tails the innocent (or not so innocent) young couple through the night.

Second: sdimbour "Science and industry museum" A crystal clear, beautifully lit, symmetrical composition that has life in the very center.

img_3157-jpg.91833

Third: rizole "Conference" Takes just the right point of view to turn some architect's plan into an reality-defying Escher puzzle.

Honorable mentions to Starzee for "Frank and Bella," sinnerjohn for "Vista," and deepop for "Pixi(te)"
Brilliant judging Ted. Robert's image is fabulous and a worthy winner. Sandra's and Rizole's images are also stunning. Well done to the HMs, Star, John and David. Right, I'm off to the Gallery to add Robert's fantastic image. Now I look again at it, are the couple estranged? They seem to be walking quite far apart. Maybe they've had an argument about who carries that large bag.

Last edited:

img_3157-jpg.91833

Great and quick judgement. [emoji106] seems you're getting used to it. [emoji4]
Congrats RHKing (found you on Instagram [emoji106]), sdimbour and rizole as well HMers and all participants. What stunning pictures! Thanks for sharing! [emoji106][emoji177]

Back
Top Bottom