• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #191 Black & White Challenge

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Congrats Ted (now your egrets will kick off for sure) Sandra and Star :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: And thank you all for another enjoyable week fortnight in BW :notworthy:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 162026
The winner is this great action shot by Terse
Great judging Kevin, thank you. :thumbs:Super congratulations to terse Ted for that fantastic action shot - it’s just stunning. All of your wildlife seem to be very amenable.:D Well done to sdimbour Sandra and Starzee Star for second and third - two very different, but equally impressive images. Lovely work from everyone - what an amazing collection of images over the last two weeks. Thank you.:notworthy: Okay, I’m now going to fly down to the Gallery with Ted’s Too Close.