B&W RESULT: #204 Black & White Challenge

Untitled
IMG_20210518_233730-01.jpeg

View attachment 167048Sheba and one bored looking Bek
Love this portrait - Sheba’s alert body position and very focused gaze vs Bek’s languor . . . :lmao:
If that were our late Sam-the-dog that gaze and those paws on the child’s body would be saying ‘my grandbaby’ ‘anyone bothers her has to get through me’ and similar.

Last edited:
Right boys and girls, it’s that time again when I say that this challenge is now CLOSED. sdimbour Sandra, you are our judge, so whenever you’re ready, please choose your favourites from this wonderful selection.

Right boys and girls, it’s that time again when I say that this challenge is now CLOSED. sdimbour Sandra, you are our judge, so whenever you’re ready, please choose your favourites from this wonderful selection.
Ok. I’ll be back in the afternoon with the result :inlove:

It took me some time to chose between these great images you’ve posted last week. A lot of these could have won this challenge.
Now I’m done with the judging today and here are my winners :
  1. And winner of this week bnw challenge, Geek1956 - what an excellent street pic. Love this one.
    C5DA0772-35B7-4D44-A477-62800203E5EC.jpeg
  2. rizole with « more wet things… » - just love the sharpness of the drops. This was a great série of wet things.
    4F5AA8A9-284F-497C-B10C-85DA226F02D5.jpeg
  3. sinnerjohn with « Dubonnet » - love the sharpness of the bottles and the reflection on the window.
    58616844-2C0D-4DB4-9653-8A08B73B7D96.jpeg

HM goes to JillyG , rvenneman , deepop and terse
See you next week for the :inlove:

It took me some time to chose between these great images you’ve posted last week. A lot of these could have won this challenge.
  1. And winner of this week bnw challenge, Geek1956 - what an excellent street pic. Love this one. View attachment 167440
  2. rizole with « more wet things… » - just love the sharpness of the drops. This was a great série of wet things.View attachment 167441
  3. sinnerjohn with « Dubonnet » - love the sharpness of the bottles and the reflection on the window.
    View attachment 167442
Thanks sdimbour for the win and congratulations to rizole and sinnerjohn

1. And winner of this week bnw challenge, Geek1956 - what an excellent street pic. Love this one. View attachment 167440
  2. rizole with « more wet things… » - just love the sharpness of the drops. This was a great série of wet things.View attachment 167441
    View attachment 167442
Great judging - thank you Sandra. Congratulations Geek1956 Kevin, I love that image too. Those two foxhounds are wonderful, and it’s so rare for us in the UK to see someone using a public payphone. Well spotted. High fives to rizole Rizole and sinnerjohn John - two super sharp images with interesting POVs. Thank you for my HM, and hugs to rvenneman Richard and deepop David too. I’m now off to the Gallery with the hounds and their owner - let’s hope we don’t see a fox!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom