B&W RESULT: #207 Black & White Challenge

PXL_20210604_085815099.jpg

one redeeming feature

Hi - currently enjoying using mono work again, using iphone 8+ and Hiptstamatic TinType app for this one, taken on the sculpture trail at my University.
1D63D59D-BE5B-4EE3-83C0-4BC019696ACD.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The tricky part with using apps like Hipstamatic to do monochrome work is that so often then aren’t actually b/w! Had to double check before posting! This is a double exposure using Snapseed to overlay one image on top of another. Image title is ‘Eternity in an Hour’
6453370B-4BA6-4D9C-AA04-9FF3807B83B1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this one is pure mono, the pc I am using is a bit old! This was a quick shot of shadows on the floor of a holiday cabin. Titled 'Devil in the Detail' - shot on Iphone camera and then run through Hipstamatic to emphasise the tonal variation.
DBJE4516[1].JPG

I think this one is pure mono, the pc I am using is a bit old! This was a quick shot of shadows on the floor of a holiday cabin. Titled 'Devil in the Detail' - shot on Iphone camera and then run through Hipstamatic to emphasise the tonal variation.View attachment 168507
Very nice! JillyG Jilly, who runs this challenge, will be along to let you know that the Black and White Challenge is black and white, only. Can you desaturate this and re-post? It is a lovely image!!!

Hi - currently enjoying using mono work again, using iphone 8+ and Hiptstamatic TinType app for this one, taken on the sculpture trail at my University.View attachment 168498
Hello Bill. Lovely to see you here. Just so that you know, this is a Black and White Challenge, not Mono, so no colour is allowed. Sorry. There is some colour in this one. Do you think you could desaturate and repost. I can help with that if you have any problems. :thumbs:

Hello Bill. Lovely to see you here. Just so that you know, this is a Black and White Challenge, not Mono, so no colour is allowed. Sorry. There is some colour in this one. Do you think you could desaturate and repost. I can help with that if you have any problems. :thumbs:
No problem Jilly, I will repost b/w only. Sorry about that!

Back
Top Bottom