B&W RESULT: #228 Black & White Challenge

My dream classic car is a Nomad.
Oh, well, dream cars... Mine were the early T-bird and the 53 Studebaker. An older kid on the block where I grew up had parents who ran a speed shop, and he had a radically customized T-bird. And the kid across the street from him had a 30-something Chevy roadster with a rumble seat and a flathead V8 (which we all had to push while his mom popped the clutch).

There is nothing wrong with a Rambler station wagon. My dream classic car is a Nomad. Or a 54 Chevy pickup. Or a Goldbug Super Beetle. Or….
I've always been partial to the early Mustang. Later, DW and I decided we would buy a red, Mazda Miata, convertible after the kids were out of the house. We'd zoom down the highway with the top down, wind in our hair. Sadly that never happened :disappointed: At least we still have out hair.

0F4198D2-C1D5-45E5-9F28-4AAEC06EAFBC.jpeg

Plum blossoms
Darkroom, Photos

I officially declare this challenge CLOSED.:D It‘s now over to NickLeon Nick to choose his favourite(s). Whenever you have a moment Nick.:thumbs:

Thank you Jilly. This is a job I hate, to be honest, as there are always so many striking images and I find myself struggling to make a decision.
Several stand out, but we have only three places so…
Third place to rizole ’s Hare as it catches the reaction of the young girl so well.
Second place to Mike in VT for his Dodge Dart detail. I’m something of a fan of old motors and I love the way he has treated this image.
First place goes to Geek1956 for his NSW Art Gallery picture.
311DCA5F-75AF-4B18-8AD2-F26A12DC8C60.jpeg

Is that Captain Cook looking down on the attendants?
Honourable mentions to those lovely dogs, and also &Rizole for his New Road, with such great exposure across the image.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jilly. This is a job I hate, to be honest, as there are always so many striking images and I find myself struggling to make a decision.
Third place to rizole ’s Hare as it catches the reaction of the young girl so well.
Second place to Mike in VT for his Dodge Dart detail. I’m something of a fan of old motors and I love the way he has treated this image.
View attachment 177358
Honourable mentions to those lovely dogs, and also &Rizole for his New Road, with such great exposure across the image.
Thank you Nick - great judging. Super congratulations to Geek1956 Kevin - what a great image. The edit makes the great man look like he’s made of mercury. Well done to Mike in VT Mike and rizole Rizole for second and third respectively. Two great images. Another great black and white week. Right, I’m off to the Gallery with Captain Cook. On the way, I want to ask him a few questions about his voyages.

View attachment 177358
Thanks Nick NickLeon for choosing my late entry and congratulations to those with HM

Back
Top Bottom