B&W RESULT:#24 Black & White Challenge

This seems quite boring compared to Rizole and David's wonderful images... but it's what I have currently. :coffee:

View attachment 93704
Underneath
Snapseed

...the child in me kinda wanted to crawl around down there while all the madness of a show in an 18,000 seat arena was going on.

'Fess up, we've seen the photo -- you did, didn't you? :lmao:

View attachment 93733
'Train set and match spied under the blind
Shiny and contoured the railway winds
And I've heard the sound from my cousin's bed
The hiss of the train at the railway head'
****Porcupine Tree, Trains****

You've got those winds & contours down pat - I'm certain Glenton would like to see this in his Words of the Photographs thread :thumbs:

Solitaire (B&W Edition)
Watermarked(2017-05-15-2236).jpg

ProCamera (Zoom 6x, B&W/ILP 50), Artful Pro, Trigraphy (Ludee, Mono, Facade)

The Post

View attachment 93763
Snapseed, Mextures and iColorama
Hopefully not the last....
What this reminds me is that quite often the detail is more interesting than the bigger picture. I personally get lost in a world of grand buildings and landscapes and even giant trees and forget the smaller details. Thank you Jilly.

Last edited:
Hopefully not the last....
What this reminds me is that quite often the detail is more interesting than the bigger picture. I personally get lost in a world of grand buildings and landscapes and even giant trees and forget the smaller details. Thank you Jilly.
No, thnk you John.:)

Sorry, I'm curious now. Where do you live? Your profile says Bengaluru. Is it Bangalore in India? [emoji15] And they have German water? And obviously special one. Imported? [emoji50] I admit I even haven't seen that water before. [emoji15] please tell me more. [emoji4]
I'm in Germany for the next 3 months :D
In Jülich, Nordrhein-Westfalen.

Back
Top Bottom