B&W RESULT:#24 Black & White Challenge

Distracted. Snapseed.
tmp_25898-20170516_195922-011249973859.jpeg

A pool of water remains on top of a rubbish bin after a rain shower.
View attachment 93820
Great image!

And I am especially intrigued by your avatar. The motto and the bus are right up my alley (I am trying to live a simpler life, and my goal is to live in a Tiny House on Wheels :D ) Please introduce yourself in our Welcome forum -----> https://www.mobitog.com/forums/welcome.2/ and expand on your avatar! :D

I'm guessing that you live in California? I have, either correctly or totally incorrectly, deduced this by a) Palm trees in photo, b) general look of the neighborhood, c) VW bus on your avatar. The only thing not fitting in with my equation is your use of the term "rubbish bin", which sounds decidedly English to me.... hmmmmmm......

Great image!

And I am especially intrigued by your avatar. The motto and the bus are right up my alley (I am trying to live a simpler life, and my goal is to live in a Tiny House on Wheels :D ) Please introduce yourself in our Welcome forum -----> https://www.mobitog.com/forums/welcome.2/ and expand on your avatar! :D

I'm guessing that you live in California? I have, either correctly or totally incorrectly, deduced this by a) Palm trees in photo, b) general look of the neighborhood, c) VW bus on your avatar. The only thing not fitting in with my equation is your use of the term "rubbish bin", which sounds decidedly English to me.... hmmmmmm......

Currently a resident of Florida... oooooother side/coast :). "rubbish bin" / "trash can" / "waste basket" and the list goes on... but where I grew up (South Africa) it is decidedly a "rubbish bin on wheels" :)

This is quite disturbing to me. But I really like it. There's a sense of ... I'm not sure what the word is ... hopelessness maybe.
This is wonderful, Jilly says disturbing and I get that, but its what makes the image great, maybe unsettling would be a better word. You look like you're in some drug riddled favela in south america.
Thank you.
It is a bit socio-economically challenged where I pick the bus up but this pic paints it worse than it is.

The Massacre

View attachment 93783

6pod native, 10x macro attached, Snapseed. Just taken a good hour ago at the backyard: ants raiding mayflies.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's not a massacre because I think that's what it looks like and such a great image. It amazes me, Gouvy, that you come out with such terrific images with your pod!

Back
Top Bottom