B&W RESULT:#29 Black & White Challenge

Thank goodness this challenge was slightly easier to judge than MC#73.

Right off the bat, Terse's Poppies stood out for me...a simple subject, but well done. Ted, you take FIRST place.

61FCBD2B-C963-4483-A6F1-E8402F1F3834-3701-0000040A06499B72.jpeg

Starzee Star, a SECOND place to you for Tackle. I liked how the shiny parts were displayed against the leather.

THIRD place goes to deepop David for Camels for hire. David, it must be nice to travel to exotic places.

Honorable mentions to RoseCat Catherine's Hay Bales and sck Sondy's beach scene.

Amen. Alleluia! Now I can relax.

Last edited by a moderator:

Right off the bat, Terse's Poppies stood out for me...a simple subject, but well done. Ted, you take FIRST place.

View attachment 95528

Starzee Star, a SECOND place to you for Tackle. I liked how the shiny parts were displayed against the leather.

THIRD place goes to deepop David for Camels for hire. David, it must be nice to travel to exotic places.

Honorable mentions to RoseCat Catherine's Hay Bales and sck Sondy's beach scene.

Phew, you deserve a beer Larry! Great judging in this challenge too. Ted's poppies are stunners - like ink paintings. Well done Star and David as runner's up - both super images and so unusual. Claps to Catherine and Sondy for your HMs, and to all participants - the quality of the images was very high this week. Right, I'm taking Ted's poppies off to the Gallery.

View attachment 95528

Couldn't agree more! Just love your poppies terse Ted...congrats!! Well done Starzee and deepop David!! And many thanks for my HM alongside sck Sondy. :)

View attachment 95528

Beautiful poppies, well done Ted.

View attachment 95528

Thanks, Larry, it's an honor. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I'll be sure to remember you when it's my turn to judge next weekend.:lmao: And congrats to Starzee, deepop, RoseCat, and sck for those great images.

Congrats Ted - love how you keep experimenting and nailing new forms: trueblue artist, you are :notworthy: :inlove: :thumbs:

Congrats Star, David & Sondy - beautiful & inspiring as always :)

Job well done, Larry. And now , you can put your feet up and go back to the submarine races on tv :mobibabe:

View attachment 95528

Thanks MotownLarry for HM [emoji120]

And congratulations for winners & other HM [emoji122][emoji56]

And of course, good works & amazing photos [emoji106][emoji56]

Back
Top Bottom