B&W RESULT:#31 Black & White Challenge

lovely processing, what did you do?

Fantastic. Looks like an old......some magazine whose name I can't think of ...photo. And omg

the man who owns SnapSeed wants to know how you did it!!! :thumbs: :notworthy: :thumbs:
:notworthy: Thank you!
Tune Image, where I added a bit of Ambiance, then tweeked Contrast, Shadows, Saturation. A dash of Drama, and a teaspoon of Grainy Film (can't remember which filter).

I have to say that I loved rizole's clever photo from the beginning. I really envy you, Rizole, you have a knack for being able to find the extra in the ordinary. So for me Rizole's photo is the winner this week.
View attachment 96212

Second is deepop. I love the strong black and white contrasts in this.
View attachment 96213

Third, last but not least is RoseCat's photo of the Mall. Such wonderful patterns in this.
View attachment 96214
Well deserved rizole! <doublehighfive> Always thinking outside the box.
Bravo deepop David! I love your image.
Thank you Ann for my third place! Who knew my annoyance at Apple yesterday would turn out like this? :D

I have to say that I loved rizole's clever photo from the beginning. I really envy you, Rizole, you have a knack for being able to find the extra in the ordinary. So for me Rizole's photo is the winner this week.
View attachment 96212

View attachment 96213

Third, last but not least is RoseCat's photo of the Mall. Such wonderful patterns in this.
View attachment 96214
Well done Ann. Great choices. rizole Rizole's image is so unusual and wonderful. Claps to David and Catherine. I will now carry another of Rizole's magnificent black and whites to the Gallery. :D

View attachment 96212

View attachment 96213

View attachment 96214
Thanks, Ann, for the 2nd place. Congratulations to Rizole and Catherine. Another week of wonderful posts.

Back
Top Bottom