B&W RESULT:#36 Black & White Challenge

Haunted Harvey House
DistressedFX, Stackables, Carbon
IMG_3546.JPG

Okay, not too many posts this week - I think we've taken pity on rizole Rizole. But the ones that have been entered are good quality, so he may still have difficulty choosing.

This challenge is now closed. You know the form Rizole, you've done it often enough :D. Time to choose the winners.

Okay, not too many posts this week - I think we've taken pity on rizole Rizole. But the ones that have been entered are good quality, so he may still have difficulty choosing.

This challenge is now closed. You know the form Rizole, you've done it often enough :D. Time to choose the winners.

When we gonna see the results?

Only 11 images this week, but I think they were wonderful and all so different.

In first place is tommy71k Tommy with Going Home. I really get a sense of space from this image and of a journey in progress. The sky is wonderful. Good one Tommy!

B7D37196-B288-4A80-8DA4-CD240D008B28-7157-000009A778FF34B4.jpeg

In second place is sdimbour Sandra with Sunset Silhouette. This looked like a fairytale image to me - a giant little girl in a tiny, tree-filled world. Marvellous.

In third place is Starzee Star with Haunted Harvey House. Very atmospheric and I would LOVE to get inside that house, but only in the day time.

Honourable Mentions go to RoseCat Catherine for Meadowdale Beach Park Trail, sinnerjohn John for Part of the Victoria Memorial and MotownLarry Larry with his Porcelain Flower Bed Sculpture.

I will now take Tommy's wonderful image to join the other great images in the Black and White Gallery here

Great work everyone. Onwards and upwards!

In first place is tommy71k Tommy with Going Home. I really get a sense of space from this image and of a journey in progress. The sky is wonderful. Good one Tommy!

View attachment 97824

In second place is sdimbour Sandra with Sunset Silhouette. This looked like a fairytale image to me - a giant little girl in a tiny, tree-filled world. Marvellous.

In third place is Starzee Star with Haunted Harvey House. Very atmospheric and I would LOVE to get inside that house, but only in the day time.

Honourable Mentions go to RoseCat Catherine for Meadowdale Beach Park Trail, sinnerjohn John for Part of the Victoria Memorial and MotownLarry Larry with his Porcelain Flower Bed Sculpture.

I will now take Tommy's wonderful image to join the other great images in the Black and White Gallery here

Well done Jilly :)
Great choice for winner, Triumph motorcycle and great sky, ticks my boxes :thumbs:
Well done sdimbour and Starzee for 2nd and third and yay for the HM's.

View attachment 97824

Congrats Tommy for the 1st place !!! Great Image [emoji106]

Thanks Jilly for the 2nd place [emoji3] very proud !!!!

Congrats Star for the 3rd place, and Catherine, John and Larry for the HM

Back
Top Bottom